Okay not the most creative title but I have been working. I edited up 129 pages of Nightmare, tightened up what I had, fixed work choices and added bits here and there. I have sat down and started the final scenes for the book and just have to get them written up and then typed up, edited and proofed. Then I can hand it over to the nice woman who offered to proof it for me. Hope this doesn’t cost me. I don’t have money to pay a good editor. Too hard sometimes to be a writer when you are broke.
The story actually flows pretty good. I was hating the most recent bits as I wrote them but when I went back and re read it I realized it wasn’t that bad. Just need tweeking. Which I can do pretty well.
Just spent the last hour updating my publication list on Linkedin. I didn’t realize I could do that or should do that. Now I know it is there so done…for the moment. Supposedly you can see reviews of your work on there which I will look into when I can. Head is starting to go all achy again. I may have to take a break and finish up the lemon cream cupcakes first. Will see.